If you give a crafter a cookie, she'll want some craft supplies to play with while she's eating it. Then she'll want a
camera to get a pic of her project, then she'll want to post it to her blog and link it up to some challenges,too.
She'll be thirsty doing all this so she'll want some milk and,oh, while you're at it, get her another cookie too,please!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Cookie Challenge #178 MARCH-YELLOW

This year I'm doing things a wee bit different. I have chosen a color for each month and I have them posted in the sidebar, so anyone who wants to play along and get a headstart on a project can check to see what the color will be for the next month!!

So, for MARCH, it's YELLOW.

Make a crafty project that is mostly yellow. (yellow should be the MAIN color)

Don't these cookies look delicious!!! Such a pretty yellow!!!

(found on Pinterest)

Rebecca Sadler is a GUEST DESIGNER again this month!!


"In the past 6 months my paper-crafting hobby and blogging have multiplied greatly! I now have 2 personal paper-crafting devoted blogs in order to split up DT commitments for 10 challenge blogs! And 1 of those is co-owned and 3 are owned!

I've spent most of my adult years as a teacher, savvy aunt, and as a wife. In the past 1 1/2 years, we became a dog owner (Mr. Bennett) and then 10 months ago we were honored with the title of honorary grandparents to sweet little Aubrey. One of my teaching endorsements is in Birth to Grade 3 (early childhood years), which is something in common with {PIN}spirational and If You Give a Crafter a Cookie owner Deanne! :)

This is a wonderful honor to be a Guest Designer!" 

Thanks Rebecca!!

Psst!! If you'd like to be guest designer sometime, EMAIL me (add challenge blog name in your subject OR body of email!!

Here's what I made, a bright yellow sunny card.


Top Cookies for Challenge #177!


#4 Heidi M

#8 Silke

Thank you to EVERYONE of you for entering your beautiful ORANGE creations!!

I am so happy that you have been creative and have entered my challenge!!

OK, your turn! Let's see how the new cookie picture inspires you!!

~Use the COOKIE COLOR as inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!

~You can create ANYTHING your heart desires, as long as it's clear how you were inspired by the cookie color!

~Link up your creation to as many challenges as you wish! The more the merrier!!!

~You can enter up to 5 times.

~NO back-linking!

~PLEASE NOTE-This is NOT an ANYTHING GOES challenge.

This is a Just For Fun challenge, so HAVE FUN!!

Challenge begins on the 1st of MARCH 12 AM and ends on the 31st of MARCH at 9 PM. (Newfoundland time)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Deanne, for having me as a GD! I'm blessed with this honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete